6" Adjustable LED IC Air-Tight 900 LM New Construction Housing 0-10V Dimming
6" LED Commercial Downlight
USE OF PRODUCT
The Versatrim RFL6A Series is the ideal product for energy efficient lighting in existing retrofit, remodel, or new construction housings. This product may be used in hospitality, health care, commercial, retail, and residential applications where lights needs to be controlled such as to focus on artwork, displays, objects, etc. The Versatrim Adjustable will reduce energy consumption, emits little heat, and reduces cooling loads for added costs savings. Approximately 75% in energy savings compared to incandescent light source.
- Watts: 11W
- Voltage: (120V standard); 120-277V (with
optional 0-10V dimming driver)
- Color Temperature: 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- Beam Angle: 19˚, 38˚, 60˚
- Color Rendering Index: 93+ CRI Typical
- R9 Value: 85
- LED Life: 50,000 hours
- LED Type: Cree LED for maximum light output
- Versatility: Interchangeable trim in round and square
- EM Battery: 90 min
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty
Durable 120-277V dimmable driver provides high power factor with the optimum thermal management to prevent damage caused by high temperature. Externally mounted LED driver provides for easy maintenance and convenient replacement.
Optional emergency battery with up to 90 minute illumination time.
-lens available in 19°, 38° and 60° beam angle
-Interchangeable lens and field replaceable
- Minimum Clearance “IC” or insulated ceiling housings are rated for direct contact with insulation. No minimum clearance is required.
- Ceiling Thickness: Up to 1¼”
- Bar Hangers: Bar Hangers are adjustable from 13-5/8”to 25” and can be repositioned to 90°.
- Junction Box: Junction box is listed for through branch circuit wiring and contains seven 7/8 knockouts and four ROMEX pryouts with strain relief.
- Plaster Frame: Galvanized steel construction
-Can be used for State of California Title 24 high efficacy luminaire compliance.