12" x 12" Induction Flood Light
USE OF PRODUCT
The intended use of this product is for pedestrian walkways, public areas, flagpoles, recreation areas, landscape areas, or accent purposes.
• Rugged die cast aluminum housing and hinged top frame with safety cable restraint. Door is constructed of one-piece die cast aluminum with stainless steel, single captive door fastener for easy maintenance.
• 1/2” coin plugs with O-rings for conduit & photocell for easy installation.
Matt-finished, architectural bronze powdercoat over a precise chromate conversion coating. Available in standard dark polyester
bronze or consult factory for made to order architectural finishes.
Specular anodized aluminum reflector is designed for maximum photometric efficiency and optimum light distribution. Clear tempered glass lens for impact resistance. Lens is sealed by a one-piece silicon gasket which prohibits entrance of outside contaminants.
ELECTRICAL - DRIVER
• Input Voltage: 120V - 277V
• Input Frequency: 50/60 Hz
• Output Frequency: 250KHz - 365KHz
Available in 40W, or 60W.
Slipfitter, yoke mount, arm mount, ground stake, or trunnion available upon request.
• CSA -Suitable for wet locations.