Soma LED Concrete Bollard
USE OF PRODUCT
The intended use of this product is for pathways, parking lots, plazas, entrance ways, parks, and as landscape accents.
• Steel-reinforcement pre-cast hollow concrete. Offered in four textures of sandblass- finished concrete: smooth, light, medium, and heavy.
• Optional tile installed onto the housing shaft for symbols, logos, or custom signage. (Contact Factory)
Rugged die cast aluminum grills 360° around the bollard with styles offered in horizontal or vertical. The louver finish is thermoset oven-baked powdercoat.
Available in standard dark polyester bronze or consult factory for made to order architectural finishes.
Natural concrete or consult factory for custom finish.
• A 360°distribution pattern is standard. An optional internal “house side” 180° cut-off shield is available.
• Rubber gasketting seals the lens to the housing to prevent entrance of outside contaminants.
High output LEDs offer a minimum estimated operating life of 50,000 hours in 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, or 5000K (standard) with CRI>83. LEDs placed on high performance aluminum heatsink for reduced junction temperatures and extended life.
Durable and long lasting LED driver operates at 120-277V and boasts a 90% power factor at 50 to 60 Hz with 0-10V Dimming Constant Current. Driver protections includes: Output open load, over-current and short-circuit, and over-temperature with auto recovery. Step down transformer may be utilized for 480V or 347V applications.
(Supplied by others)
• CEC Complaint emergency driver
ANCHOR BASE & BOLT
Four 3/8” by 12” galvanized anchor bolts are supplied, complete with two nuts and washers. The anchor base plate is constructed heavy-duty steel.