Soma Induction Concrete Bollard
USE OF PRODUCT
The intented use of this product is for pathways, parking lots, plazas, entrance ways, parks, and as landscape accents.
• Steel-reinforcement pre-cast hollow concrete. Offered in four textures of sandblass- finished concrete: smooth, light, medium, and heavy.
• Optional tile installed onto the housing shaft for symbols, logos, or custom signage. (Contact Factory)
Rugged die cast aluminum grills 360° around the bollard with styles offered in horizontal or vertical. The louver finish is thermoset oven-baked powdercoat. Available in standard dark polyester bronze or consult factory for made to order architectural finishes.
Natural concrete or consult factory for custom finish.
• A 360°distribution pattern is standard. An optional internal “house side” 180° cut-off shield is available.
• Rubber gasketting seals the lens to the housing to prevent entrance of outside contaminants.
ELECTRICAL - DRIVER
• Input Voltage: 120V - 277V
• Input Frequency: 50/60 Hz
• Output Frequency: 250KHz - 365KHz
Available in 40W, 60W, 80W, 100W, 120W and 150W.
• CSA -Suitable for wet locations.
ANCHOR BASE & BOLT
Four 3/8” by 12” galvanized anchor bolts are supplied, complete with two nuts and washers. The anchor base plate is constructed heavy-duty steel.