Avanti Induction Bollard
USE OF PRODUCT
The intended use of this product is to accentuate landscape areas, pedestrian pathways, and entranceways. It is an excellent source to guide walkways or driveways.
Rugged heavy-gage cast, spun, and extruded aluminum.
Matt-finished, thermoset polyester oven baked powdercoat finish. Available in standard dark polyester bronze finish for impact, corrosion, and UV resistance. Consult factory for made to order architectural finishes.
• Distribution is 360°, using a special nautically-styled polycarbonate lens. Also available with an internal dome reflector.
• Rubber gasketting seals the lens to the housing to prevent entrance of outside contaminants.
ELECTRICAL - DRIVER
• Input Voltage: 120V - 277V
• Input Frequency: 50/60 Hz
• Output Frequency: 250KHz - 365KHz
Available in 20W, 40W and 60W.
• CSA -Suitable for wet locations.
ANCHOR BASE & BOLT
Three 3/8”x 12” galvanized anchor bolts are supplied, complete with two nuts and washers. The anchor base plate is made of heavy-duty aluminum.