Odyssey LED Luminaire
USE OF PRODUCT
The intended use of this product is for recreational areas, parks, streets, and pedestrian walkways.
• Heavy duty cast aluminum housing and fins with the top of heavy gauge spun aluminum.
• Available in 2 sizes. Large size comprised of 18fins, while the small size is comprised of 12 fins. Fins provide for vandal resistance.
• Lamp accessible through removable hood.
• Standard external slipfitter is cast aluminum and is designed to fit a 3” OD pole tenon. Custom sized extruded aluminum slipfitters or arm mount are available upon request.
Matt-finished, thermoset polyester oven baked powdercoat finish. Available in standard dark polyester bronze or consult factory for
made to order architectural finishes.
Anodized aluminum reflector with clear tempered glass lens for impact resistance. Lens is sealed by a one-piece silicon gasket, which
prohibits entrance of outside contaminants.
High output LEDs offer a minimum estimated operating life of 50,000 hours in 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, or 5000K (standard) with CRI>83. LEDs placed on high performance aluminum heatsink for reduced junction temperatures and extended life.
Durable and long lasting LED driver operates at 120-277V and boasts a 90% power factor at 50 to 60 Hz with 0-10V Dimming Constant Current. Driver protections includes: Output open load, over-current and short-circuit, and over-temperature with auto recovery. Step down transformer may be utilized for 480V or 347V applications.
• CSA - Suitable for wet locations.