Induction Dome Top Spider Luminaire
USE OF PRODUCT
The intented use of this product is for parking lots, walkways, shopping centers, recreational areas, or any open outdoor commercial or industrial space.
Weathertight unit fabricated from one-piece spun aluminum .08” thick, continuous heliarc welded at all seams. It features stainless steel external hardware. The ecorative reveal is a standard feature. This fixture is also available without the reveal. All models feature a .125” ballast plate and a .250” reinforcing plate for arm attachment.
• The doorframe is spun from .080” thick aluminum and is secured by two stainless steel captive screws for easy maintenance.
• The door opens on heavily duty radius hinges.
Spider mount (four legs).
Thermoset polyester oven-baked powdercoat, in any standard color. Made to order colors available to your specification.
A one-piece hydro form or segmented reflector with specular aluminum finish.
ELECTRICAL - DRIVER
• Input Voltage: 120V - 277V
• Input Frequency: 50/60 Hz
• Output Frequency: 250KHz - 365KHz
Available in 40W, 60W, 80W, 100W, 120W, 150W, and 200W.
• CSA -Suitable for wet locations.
• Dark Sky Compliant